Mere Pseud Magazine Editor

Moving to Exeter in July 2022, I’ve taken inspiration from Ronan Munro’s classic chronicle of Oxford music, Nightshift, a print publication that dates back to the 1990s. It’s a paper I have written for many times but, as I am no longer a resident of the city, I have decided to start something for the new place I’m calling home. As a newcomer to the area, I am approaching Exeter with a blank palate but with the suspicion that there is going to be much to enjoy musically. The focus will be on all types of popular music and I intend to cover releases – both online and physical – as well as gigs, notwithstanding the difficult post (we hope) Covid musical landscape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single review: Lande Hekt/Romantic

Cover Versions at Exeter Phoenix